Saturday 21 June 2014

The decition on costume, set and props

“Look back in anger” is set in a small rented apartment, in this plat their Alison specifically uses an iron while my character and the character of cliff specifically use newspapers so we did the same, he where able to get an iron from croton colleges art department and we were able to get newspapers from our houses, with a woman ironing and two men sitting down reading the set as a whole conveys male dominance. We decided to have Alison ironing behind my character and cliffs character to convey my character as uninterested in her and her to unimportant. For my costume I decided on wearing a formal shirt with trousers to show how Jimmy’s character is an educated man of business however I decided to wear this shirt informally to show Jimmy’s working class background.

No comments:

Post a Comment